Effective Date: 08 Nov 2018
Canova Tree Holdings Limited (“We”, “we”, or “we”) operates
www.canovatree.com, www.beauty.canovatree.com, www.property.canovatree.com and www.linksglobalproperty.com website (“service”, “Product” or “website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when using our services, and the options associated with that data.
Who we are and how to get in touch with us
Canova Tree Holdings Limited is registered in the business registration number 67520962-000-03-17-0 and business registration address of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China, 9/F, Serenity Park, Tai Po, Hong Kong.
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org info@canovatree
- Mail: 9/F, Serenity Park, Tai Po, Hong Kong
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our services to you for a variety of purposes.
Types of data collected
When using our services, we may ask you to provide certain personal identification information that may be used to contact or identify you (“personal data”). Personal identification information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal or business email address
- Last name and last name
- Home or corporate phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Home, billing, shipping or business address, state, province, zip code, city
- Cookies and usage data
- Date of birth
Working with Data
We can also collect information about how to access and use the services (“use data”). This usage data may include information such as the Internet protocol address of the computer (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the service page you access, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, the unique device identifier, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
A cookie is a file that contains a small amount of data, and may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from the website to your browser and stored on your device. The tracking technology also uses beacons, labels, and scripts to collect and track information, and to improve and analyse our services.
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or indicate when to send cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain portions of our services.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our services.
- The preference cookies. We use the preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Canova Tree uses the collected data for a variety of purposes:
- Provision and maintenance services
- Notify you of changes to our services
- When you choose to do this, you are allowed to participate in interactive features of our services
- Providing care and support to our customers
- Provide analytical or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- Monitoring how services are used
- Detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers outside your country, province, country or other government jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside U.K. and you choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data (including personal data) to U.K. and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Canova Tree may disclose your personal information, belief in integrity, such action is necessary for:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protection and maintenance of the rights or property of the Canova Tree
- Prevention or investigation of possible wrongful acts in connection with the service
- Protection of the personal safety of services or public users
- Prevention of legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but keep in mind that there is no transfer method on the Internet, or that the electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services (“service Providers”), to provide services to us, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how we use our services.
These third parties may access your personal data, perform these tasks for us only, and have the obligation not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze how our services are used.
Links to other web sites
We are unable to control and assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Our services do not involve persons under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal identification information for persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we know that we have collected the child’s personal data without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove this information from our servers.